About May ♥

My photo
My live is ABC ❤ -Ace -Blogger -Coser

5.11.11

05112011 ♥

Today is Korea Festival which organised in Korea Village, Ampang. (4th, 5th and 6th)

Shiyan babe and I went there in the afternoon to have lunch.


We ordered two Dol-sot Bibimbap =3

and then, the appetizers came first.




Got a free pancake (I think our korean mama asked them to make one)

Two fellows ate the food above!!!

And then, the waiter asked us whether we want to have green tea/coffee.

Shiyan chose coffee.

(Of course we had declined him but he kept saying its for free)

So, we had our Tiger/Carlsberg's coffee XD


I sapu all the food because Shiyan said she's very full.

=.-

DIET FAILED.



We went for walk and waited for the event to start.


Finally!!!

Bought Banana Milk and tried it.

Quite nice but... quite sweet too!

Then we sit on the chairs and waited the event to start.

I think we waited for 1 and half hour.


3.30pm

The event started with ancient dance of Korea.

And then dance of Starlight Moonlight, Goodbye Baby, Honey and Bang.

Things that made us to go back home was the magic show.

Its boring for me but the kids were enjoying.


Selca photossssss!!!



Not much photos also because nowadays I don't wear lens or make up.

Just a very natural me!!! =目

Lastly, outfit of the day!


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =/

No comments:

Post a Comment