About May ♥

My photo
My live is ABC ❤ -Ace -Blogger -Coser

8.10.11

08102011 ♥





Hello everyone~!


I went to TimesSquare just now.


Had my lunch at... umm... Food 'N Tea (I was thinking what I ate)


then my friend and I continue jalan-jalan.


Then, I suggested to go Sungei Wang.


Was raining that time, luckily I brought my umbrella.


Then, we went to the 6th floor, I saw a nice shirt!


Very cantik laaaaa...


Then another one...


Also very cantik!!!


Then I stood there for few minutes, just thinking which one should I buy.


At last I chose a blue one (my friend said it looks like pyjamas) >~<


NEXT TIME CAPTURE PHOTOS FOR YOU ALL KAY~~~


Then continue walk lagi.


Bought 3 socks costed RM10.






These kind of socks are very short, wear those leng shoes also won't be seen.


(teehheeeeeee...)


I bought them without hesitation (normally think very long time de)


Then, continue walk from 6th floor to another lower floors.


The place is quite sien jor de lo...


=.-


You know de la, KL kia also can only go these places.


Then we walked back to TimesSquare.


Thirsty, and the only choice is Chatime.






The coconut jelly so difficult to sucks la deng =.-


We shot some photos for my assignment purpose...


Then, I saw my friends...


SAIKIT! (another 2 are Mango and Derrick [i think])


That noob don't even greet with me!


At last, we went to Watsons to buy a make up remover.






I use a little only and then...


SEMUA came out!!!


So nice to use laaa... Recommend this!!!

Then I went back liao =3


Today is so so tiring...!!!






Noneed see my face!!! muahahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment