About May ♥

My photo
My live is ABC ❤ -Ace -Blogger -Coser

17.9.13

【转】猜猜我有多爱你‏

Guess how much I love you   

Little Nutbrown Hare,who was going to bed,held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare's very long ears.   

He wanted to be sure that Big Nutbrown Hare was listening."Guess how much I love you,"he said.   

"Oh,I don't think I could guess that,"said Big Nutbrown Hare.   

"This much,"said Little Nutbrown Hare,stretching out his arms as wide as they could go.   

Big Nutbrown Hare had even longer arms."But I love YOU this much,"he said.   
Hmm,that is a lot,thought Little Nutbrown Hare.   

"I love you as high as I can reach,"said Little Nutbrown Hare.   

"I love you as high as I can reach,"said Big Nutbrown Hare.   

That is quite high,thought Little Nutbrown Hare.I wish I had arms like that.   
Then Little Nutbrown Hare had a good idea.He tumbled upside down and reached up the tree trunk with his feet.   

"I love you all the way up to my toes!"he said.   

"And I love you all the way up to your toes,"said Big Nutbrown Hare,swinging him up over his head.   

"I love you as high as I can HOP!"laughed Little Nutbrown Hare,bouncing up and down.   

"But I love you as high as I can hop,"smiled Big Nutbrown Hare-and he hopped so high that his ears touched the branches above.That's good hopping thought Little Nutbrown Hare.I wish I could hop like that.   

"I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river,"cried Little Nutbrown Hare."I love you across the river and over the hills,"said Big Nutbrown Hare.   
That's very far,thought Little Nutbrown Hare.He was almost too sleepy to think any more.Then he looked beyond the thorn bushes,out into the big dark night.Nothing could be further than the sky.   

"I love you right up to the MOON,"he said,and closed his eyes."Oh,that's far,"said Big Nutbrown Hare."That is very,very far."   

Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves.He leaned over and kissed him good night.   

Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile,"I love you right up to the moon-AND BACK."



中文版:

小栗色兔子该上床睡觉了,可是他紧紧地抓住大栗色兔子的长耳朵不放。 

他要大兔子好好听他说。“猜猜我有多爱你。”他说。大兔子说:“喔,这我可猜不出来。”

“这么多。”小兔子说,他把手臂张开,开的不能再开。 

大兔子的手臂要长得多,“我爱你有这么多。”他说。嗯,这真是很多,小兔子想。 

“我的手举得有多高我就有多爱你。”小兔子说。

“我的手举得有多高我就有多爱你。”大兔子说。这可真高,小兔子想,我要是有那么长的手臂就好了。 

小兔子又有了一个好主意,他倒立起来,把脚撑在树干上。“我爱你一直到我的脚趾头。”他说。 

大兔子把小兔子抱起来,甩过自己的头顶,“我爱你一直到你的脚趾头。” 

“我跳得多高就有多爱你!”小兔子笑着跳上跳下。

“我跳得有多高就有多爱你。”大兔子也笑着跳起来,他跳得这么高,耳朵都碰到树枝了。这真是跳得太棒了,小兔子想,我要是能跳得这么高就好了。 

“我爱你,像这条小路伸到小河那么远。”小兔子喊起来。“我爱你,远到跨过小河,再翻过山丘。”大兔子说。 

这可真远,小兔子想。他太困了,想不出更多的东西来了。他望着灌木丛那边的夜空,没有什么比黑沉沉的天空更远了。

“我爱你一直到月亮那里。”说完,小兔子闭上了眼睛。“哦,这真是很远,”大兔子说,“非常非常的远。” 

大兔子把小兔子放到用叶子铺成的床上。他低下头来,亲了亲小兔子,对他说晚安。

然后他躺在小兔子的身边,微笑着轻声地说:“我爱你一直到月亮那里,再从月亮上回到这里来。” 



1 comment: