About May ♥

My photo
My live is ABC ❤ -Ace -Blogger -Coser

15.9.11

15092011 ♥



Today I went to Mid Valley to meet my dear yishu 






Don't know why...! There were so many de Many de MANY couples walking beside me! 


Hate it (yeah because I'm single mar...)


I met Yishu at Snowflake at 3rd Floor, and then...


We went to Chatime to buy some beverage.


We ordered and then Yishu told me she wanted to use her money.


Then I agreed.


After paying to the cashier, I gave her back money...


THEN,


she told me SHE BELANJA ME.


I kept give her back but she don't want.


Okay...


Thanks my dear ♥ (Next time I belanja you back ♥)






Then she went back for her works, and I continued to walk.


Went to buy things that mama told to.


After that, I went home.


SUCH A SHORT SHOPPING FOR TODAY ._.


Outfit of today 

I don't need to open my eyes so big, got a lot of dust in the air de, ok?

Without lens, become NOOB liao =3


Sorry la, again I show my scary eyes without lens XD


So this is the short update of my blog today.


You guys enjoy ya, stay happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment