About May ♥

My photo
My live is ABC ❤ -Ace -Blogger -Coser

16.9.11

16092011 ♥



Hello people~!


Today I went to Mid Valley, again, but I was with my mama and the girl my mama taking care of.


We first took our breakfast+lunch at Spaghetti Grill, located beside mini police station outside Mid Valley.


Yeah, I taught her this! XD

Mama, acting like a good and quiet woman =S

The (NN) Naughty and Noisy girl!!!

Mama and I ordered the same one, that's why I took one photo only.
This is seafood pasta, overall still okay but...
the LALA can compare with the PLASTIC liao =3

Then, we walked around, seeing things and digest the food =.-


We went to Watson to change something I bought yesterday.


It is because the thing is spoiled, such troublesome.


And then we went home. 


90% due to the craziness of the little girl. 


She kept lau gai, feel wanna slap her.


Outfit of the day


I like my hair colour =) haha
Narcissism!
Thankyou for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment