About May ♥

My photo
My live is ABC ❤ -Ace -Blogger -Coser

18.5.12

Celcom SOX Kuala Lumpur

  Ding Dong! The Celcom SOX is in the town now! I went to PWTC with Chanwon on the 5th of May 2012 for their press conference (I think). Well, this is a very-very-very favorable and affordable plan for the students from the age 13-17 because they can now enjoy more preferential with the one-and-only prepaid plan designed for them! The Celcom have sorts of performances in the hall, booths to sign up and lucky draws.





  Around 12.50pm, the “press conference” starts. We, as the bloggers, listen carefully and I try to pay attention as much as I can so that I can get more information about this.



  To assort with this exclusive plan, Celcom have prepared several fun packed activities of drum lines, cheer dance and basketball teams from schools in Malaysia into a singer power-packed weekend. Teams which are qualified to the Grand Finale will find their destiny for cash and prizes worth more than RM100,000 on 3rd of June 2012 in Kuala Lumpur.
  The theme of The S.O.X 2012 is “It’s Time To Boom!” Besides nurturing our young generation to have a healthy mind and body, they will also be rewarded for their hardworks. The students are mature enough to take challenges, they will show their talents through the drum, dance and basketball activities.
  The S.O.X 2012 is a one-day event at each of the venues. All the competition will be start at 9am and shall be ended at 6pm. We have also prepared some carnival activities such as games and lucky draws for those who are not participating in the competitions. Meanwhile, the public can also grab favorable offers on Celcom’s products and services!



  So WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Customers aged between 13 to 17 can now enjoy the new starter pack at RM8.50 ONLY!!! So engage yourself at any Celcom branches!
  Chanwon and I are so happy and jealous with those teenagers ranged 13-17 because they have such a good offer! We are probably not acceptable because we’re not in that age range. After that, we take a lot of photos of the S.O.X with the bloggers.
  Aiks… Ken’s photography skills make me so fat ._. (That's why I don't upload) 
  After attending such an enjoyable event, Chanwon and I go to Sungei Wang. It has been a long time we never meet each other!!!
 I feel so happy the whole day because I get my new experience and meet my old friend! (appreciate life ♥)




No comments:

Post a Comment